The Manor House was built in 1780 as the principal residence of the Duke of Argyll's Oban estate and was later used as a Dower House for his family. Of late Georgian architecture, great consideration has been given to preserve the elegance, charm and atmosphere of its past.
The Manor House has eleven beautifully decorated bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathroom and all modern conveniences some with sea view.
The dining room is open both to residents and non-residents. Informal lunches and drinks are served in the bar which, like many of the public and private rooms in The Manor House, has magnificent views over Oban Bay, the adjacent islands and the mountains of Morvern and the Isle of Mull.
Our daily changing dinner menu is planned with the best of local produce from Fish and other Seafood, Game, Lamb and Venison all coming from Argyll as well as locally grown organic vegetables and wild mushrooms. Our five course dinner menu has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes.
General Manager Gregor MacKinnon, Head Chef Gerard McCluskey and all the team look forward to welcoming you.
Email listing to a friend: